Sites I enjoy
Food and Drink
- Pukka Paki – The art of Pakistani home cooking from Sumayya introducing the amazing flavours that define the Pakistani kitchen
- Absolute Indian – This is the blog and recipe page from Sheba Promod who runs the Absolute Indian Cookery School. Venture into Keralan cuisine; once savoured, never forgotten..
- My Little Italian Kitchen – From Alida this features wonderful recipes and photos all about Italian homemade every day cooking.
- The Glasgow Food Blog – Briony and Graeme love food. We love eating out, we love cooking at home, we love watching cooking shows on TV, we love it all.
- Jemma Eat World - I’m Jemma and it’s my aim to eat the world. I have two loves; food and travel. I decided to combine the two and write this blog: it keeps me out of trouble.
- Great British Chefs – Bringing some of the UK’s finest chefs including Simon Rogan, Simon Hulstone and Nathan Outlaw into your laptop with recipes, tips and general top quality interaction
- Artisan Food Trail – Find some top quality produce online to deliver to your door
- Persian Living – Persian food, lifestyle, and culture for the 21st century woman and family from the lovely Leila Jerman.
- Lavender and Lovage – Seasonal fragrance and flavour from Karen’s French and English kitchens celebrating local produce with traditional feasts and festivals, culinary notes, reviews and recipes.
- Nisha Katona – ancient Ayurvedic principles that focus on transforming cheap often meagre, seasonal, conscientiously grown ingredients into divine curries, simply and quickly. From couch to curry in just three spices should be possible for everyone.
- Fresaichigo – Aerial, Adventure, Food, Travel
- mymonkfish.com – All about cooking & tasting & eating food in Edinburgh
- Pie in Soup – Stuff I’m eating, have eaten, would like to eat in Glasgow and elsewhere
- The Hungarian Girl – The Hungarian Girl focuses on travel, food, wine and culture in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Cook sister! – food, travel and much more from Jeanne, a passionate South African in London
- Anne’s Food – I just love food. I love reading about food, writing about food, cooking food and.. not surprisingly, eating food. I live in Stockholm, Sweden, with my husband, our two boys, and our cats.
- Eggs on the roof – Sharing food, books, ideas….and amazing pictures!
- Yummy Choo Eats - Fresh, Fun, Food to make you smile from Selina, a Mauritian rambling blogger, cookery teacher, supper club host and food writer
- Lesley’s Kitchen, artisan catering – Lesley’s food is home cooked food for the family and my recipes are easy and user friendly and reflective of what she cooks at home for her family and sells at farmers markets
- The Winekat – Musings on fine wine, fine food and, occasionally, fine shoes by Master of Wine student Kat
- How to be Gourmand – Jacqueline is a Scottish lady with a French husband living in Hong Kong. ‘This blog is a vehicle for me to tap into my creative side and record and share my love and passion for food and cooking.’